Moto Mobiles | Motorola @ Starting from Rs. 8999
Some of the best features – 21 MP Primary camera with dual flash, Auto HDR, Video Stabilization and more, 5 MP front camera, 5.5” inches touch display, Android v5.1.1 Lollipop OS, 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 110 MSM8994 Octa Core Processor, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal Memory, Single Sim, 3760 mAh Battery, 4 Year manufacturer warranty on display, 1 Year manufacturer warranty on phone and 6 month manufacturer warranty on accessories.
Features of Moto G Plus 4th Gen :
- Moto G Plus 4th Gen mobile have 16 MP primary camera which has got double auto-focus technology so that anybody may not miss any moment.
- Moto G cameras can take pictures in low-light.
- Moto G Plus, 4th Gen has got fingerprint scanner to avoid your phone from any misuse.
- Octa-core processor can accommodate any number of apps ensures fast and smooth performance.
- Turbocharger charges the mobile at lightning speed. 15 minutes charge run for 6 hours.
Features of Moto E 2nd Gen Mobiles:
- Moto E 2nd Gen Mobile phones are available in two versions – 3G and 4G.
- There is 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor & 1GB RAM.
- There is an internal memory of 8GB and supports up to 32GB expandable memory.
- Moto E 2nd gen has got 4.5 inch HD IPS display, dual camera, 5MP primary, 0.3MP secondary and a 2390 mAh battery.
Always check the features of a phone before buying. Motorola was basically decades-old American Company which was acquired by Lenovo China in 2014. You can check out all the latest models of Moto Mobiles at Amazon.