Friends, you may be searching for the Reliance Jio 4G sim card without buying LYF mobile. You can get the Reliance Jio 4G sim if you read and follow this linked article.
Another way of getting the Reliance Jio sim is that you can go for the MNP (mobile number portability).
There are following steps for MNP :
- Firstly, you have to speak to your current network customer care service. They will give you a mobile number on which you have to send SMS.
- Type ‘PORT’ 1234567890 The later 1234567890 is your mobile no for which you want portability. Send this SMS at the given number.
- Almost all the networks have the same number (1900) on which you have to send above SMS to port your number.
- After your SMS you will receive an SMS containing the UPC (Unique Port Code). This code is used to port your current mobile number to Reliance Jio 4G. The UPC (Unique Port Code) is valid for 15 days from the date of receiving date.
- Then go to nearest Reliance Digital, Xpress Mini Store or Authorized Jio Store and fill the customer application form to switch over to Jio. You have to use the above UPC in the application form. You can contact their customer care for any queries.
- They will require your address and ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card or Passport.
- After completing all the process Reliance Jio SIM card would be issued to you with your same current number. It will take a few days to activate your number. Your mobile number is ported.