What is Jio? Why named Jio?
Mukesh Ambani always loved telecom company. Dhiru Bhai Ambani died in 2002. Reliance was undivided till 2006. It was Reliance Industries altogether. They had launched Reliance Infocomm in 2002 with CDMA technology. It was baby of Mukesh Ambani because it is said that he took the initiative. After division in 2006 Reliance Infocomm came under Anil Ambani. He renamed it Reliance Communications Ltd. Under the flag of his new group “Reliance Anil Dhiru Bhai Ambani Group”.
Mukesh’s love for telecom never ended with the division. He incorporated Jio in 2007 but it was not operative till June 2010. Anil Ambani canceled all the agreements of non-compete in May 2010. Mukesh acquired Infotel Broadband Services Ltd (IBSL) in 2010. He renamed Jio as Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. (RJIL) in 2013. ” Jio” (Jio in Hindi) as the name hints “To Live”; Mukesh wants his telecom company to survive. And that is how the name JIO is kept. You can read further about Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd in this blog.
Reliance Jio is available in the market. Users can talk free of cost for 3 months. Means there is no charge on outgoing calls for three months. You can talk as much as you want. You can get Free Reliance Jio Sim Card with LYF mobile phone. In case you do not want to buy LYF mobile you can get the Jio Sim card free of cost. At present dealers want to oblige their permanent good customers with Jio Sim. If you have a friend in Reliance, you can approach him and can ask for the sim. There is a dedicated Reliance Jio Infocomm official website Jio.com.
Reliance Jio also provides MNP (Mobile Number Portability) facility by which you can easily port to Reliance Jio. Jio sim is not available online. If you want Jio easily and don’t mind buying a Lyf mobile. You check out a good deal with Flipkart Promo Code Today.
Points before you get a Reliance Jio Sim.
- You should have LTE 4G Compatible Mobile Phone.
- Your area should come under Reliance Network.
- You should have Valid Government Id proof.
Why should you take Reliance Jio Sim Card?
- No voice call charges for Local & STD
- No roaming charges
- No high base rates and overages
- No blackout days
- No high data rates
There are other reasons too:
- India’s first ever platinum 4G services
- Best 4G network with the lowest data rates globally
- Free voice calls
- No complex telecom charges
- LYF devices starting Rs. 2999/-
- Jio simple 4G Tariff Plans
- Special discounts to students
- Complimentary Jio Apps worth Rs. 15000/-
- Instant activations based on Aadhaar card
Reliance Jio Apps:
- MyJio : Here you can manage your Jio account.
- JioChat : You can stay connected with your friends & relatives.
- JioTV : Daily dose of Entertainment. Can watch TV.
- JioCinema : Video on demand.
- JioMusic : Music for you, Anywhere. Anytime.
- JioMags : Can read magazines.
- JioExpressNews : Daily News updates.
- JioDrive : Can store your files.
- Jio4GVoice : Make any phone VoLTE Ready.
- JioMoney : Cashfree Living.
- JioSecurity : Protect phone. Secure data.
- JioNewsPaper : Digital News Stand
- JioNet : Connect to Jio Net Wi-Fi.
How To Get Reliance Jio 4G Sim Card without Lyf Mobile & Portability
- First Download MyJio app.
- You will get the option: Get Jio Sim
- Click on that option.
- There is Jio Welcome Offer
- Select your Area: City & State
- Enter your mobile number for OTP
- You will get Barcode saved in the gallery
- Take Printout of Barcode, Govt. Id POI (Proof of Identity) & POA (Proof of Address), 2 Photos and visit Reliance Digital nearby. You will get the card.
- Televerify yourself on 1977 to activate Jio Sim. It takes only 15 minutes in all the process. Not One day or 2 Days. If anybody wants to buy Lyf mobile phone also, he may get Jio 4G sim along with it from the nearest Reliance store. He can avail the facility of Welcome Offer. At present, there are only two products Reliance Jio 4G Sim and JioFi MiFi.
You can know about Free Recharge Code Generator in this CashFry Blog.