Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited introduced the JioMoney wallet to dive into e-wallet business and make space in cashless Digital India.
Introduced in 2016, Jio money lets you do mobile recharge, DTH, pay your bills such as your electricity, water, gas etc. The secure JioMoney mobile payment app lets you shop on popular online retail sites as well. Termed as “India ka Naya Cash”, Jiomoney extends its services to linking Sodexo Meal Pass, R-One card, pay Insurance premiums, Bus tickets, recharge Electronic Toll Collection Tag and finally for your rides on Uber & Ola. Merchants to get benefitted by using Jiomoney merchant App registering their business with their mobile number and have the money transferred automatically to their respective Bank accounts.
If you’re a shopaholic, this will add to your smart shopping experience. Enter the ‘cash pe cash’ section on the Jio money app and you will find additional cashbacks on the best deals from popular shopping sites like Amazon, Flipkart, AJIO, Jabong, Myntra etc. Activate deals, shop as per your requirement and enjoy the perks.
JioMoney helps in various ways. Few of them are listed below:
- It helps you do recharges in just a few clicks and best offers on your Jio payments.
- It helps you recharge your prepaid or post-paid phone connection, DTH or data card connection with the unique ‘PayMyBill’ feature.
- It helps to make simple, smart & secure bill payments efficiently and has links with many billers, such as Mahanagar Gas, Reliance Landline, Airtel, Tata Sky and many more.
- It helps to make payments faster than cash at any stores with its revolutionary barcode feature or you can also directly pay to a shopkeeper’s mobile number.
- You can enjoy exclusive deals, discounts, and coupons from JioMoney or its partners.
- It helps to book your bus tickets at great prices with discounts.
- You can repeat transactions at your favorite shops, in just a few clicks.
- You can even link your Sodexo Meal Pass with JioMoney, directly from your smartphone and make payments on the go.
- It also helps you to pay your insurance premiums digitally.
- You can book movie & train tickets instantly.
- You may also recharge your ETC tag and renew your vehicle pass instead of visiting toll booths.
- It also lets you donate to charitable trusts like Siddhi Vinayak trust and contribute towards a noble cause.
- You get additional cash back with ‘CashPeCash’ on existing offers on many shopping destinations such as Amazon, Flipkart, AJIO, ABOF, Jabong & more.
JioMoney lets you enjoy the convenience of paying at any Reliance Retail outlet like Reliance Fresh, Reliance Digital Express, Reliance Jewels and many more. You can also digitize your Reliance One loyalty points with help of JioMoney and you can earn & redeem your Reliance One loyalty points from within the JioMoney app.
You can now welcome this simple & secure way to make all your digital payments. A smart app with amazing features and also ensures security. They have a tagline describes them perfectly: “JioMoney – A universe beyond cash. Go cash free, go carefree with your favorite digital payment app.”
We hope you found all the information helpful. Welcome to JioMoney, India ka Naya Cash.
Watch unlimited Tv News, Serials, Movies, talk, send SMS free of cost.
If you use Jio Money Wallet you get plenty of offers from different stores like Pizza Hut, Apollo Pharmacy, Yepme, Shopclues, Wills, Yatra, etc.
About Jio Money App:
JioMoney Wallet is another Digital Wallet in the market. It is an app and can be downloaded on Android and IOS operating system. It is a prepaid wallet. Customers can store money and can use for purchasing goods and services. It is an instant and seamless process to make payments to the merchants. Customers can open a Digital Bank Account at Jio Money. They can also link their existing account on their smartphone.
Reliance Jio Money wallet is highly secured. It keeps your money stored in it safely even if your phone is misplaced. This is because you can access it only with your password and 4 digit mobile PIN (Personal Identification Number). If the mPIN entered is incorrect, the Jio Money blocks your account after three incorrect attempts.
At Jio Money you can have two types of accounts: Basic and Advanced. Limit of Basic account is Rs 10000/- and Advanced is Rs 100000/- For advanced account you need Govt ID to upload.
The above Jio Money Wallet offers should work on Jio Money App on any 4G mobile phone. Certainly, Reliance wants you to buy Lyf Mobile. You may buy it later. There are Terms and Condition for the above offers.