If you are young and have not started taking any medicine, can avoid these drugs and live healthy and happily by changing your lifestyle and doing simple exercises. There are following good habits which you can follow.
1.) The stomach is the Root Cause of all Diseases:
If your stomach is not alright, it may invite a number of diseases. You should be able to clear your stomach in the morning. Constipation is absolutely unhealthy. For this, you should do the following things.
a.) Eat Less. Chew your food 15 to 20 times, otherwise, your intestine has to do the job of your teeth.
b.) A Good Breakfast can be followed by the light lunch and dinner.
c.) Drink 2 to 3 glasses of clean water in the morning.
d.) Eat more Salad and Fruit
e.) Drink more water during the day
f.) Do Yoga for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). IBS is when you have to go 2-3 times to clear your stomach completely.
g.) Do not take bathe after taking food.
2.) Avoid Non-Vegetarian Food:
You don’t know when you eat the wrong Non-Vegetarian food and suffer from some chronic disease. Swine flu happens to those who eat Pork. The person who does not eat pork, how would he suffer from swine flu. Doctors say the fish such as Anchovies, Herring, Mussels, Salmon, Sardines, Shad, and Trout are alright but fish such as Canned Albacore Tuna, Halibut, King Mackerel, Sea bass, Shark, Spanish and Atlantic Mackerel, Swordfish, Tilefish, and Tuna Steaks are not good for food. You should avoid canned meat, pork, eggs, and other non-vegetarian foods.
3. Do not drink water during food. You should drink water after 1 hour and 30 minutes, taking the food.
4. Tea, Coffee, Cold Drinks, Alcohol, Beer are the sources of many diseases.
5. Do not Cook food in the Aluminium utensils.
6. Avoid drinking cold water.
7. Do not Drink Milk along with salty food. It may cause skin disease.
8. Do not drink water while standing. It affects the knees.
9. You should breathe from the nose, not from the mouth.
10. Drink Tulsi Tea at least 1 or 2 times.
11. Avoid bottled water.
12. You can drink lemon water 2-3 times a week.
13. Sleep at least for 8 hours a day.
14. Use ‘Sendha Namak’.
15 Use good quality of ‘Gud’ instead of sugar.
16. Go for walking or jogging.
17. Do yoga for 30 Minutes.
18. Sleep on your left, because there is a stomach on the right.
19. Use Virgin Olive oil, mustard oil, groundnut oil or Desi Ghee.
20. Sleep with your head towards South or West.
21. Go to the washroom after taking food.
22. Go for oil massage.
23. Put oil in the naval after taking bath.
24. Can drink a glass of milk in the morning after 1 hour of taking breakfast.
25. Eat a small piece of ‘Gud’ (Jaggery) after taking food.
You can buy Tulsi Tea online at Amazon at Discounted Price with Amazon Free Coupons India.
Swiggy may also start the delivery of various products. They may acquire Supr Daily, for Milk, Grocery other items.